Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Drunk Selfless Act

After quite a bit of Captain Morgan and too much Budweiser. I could no long remember what happened. BUT, Tina's husband did mention the reason for all my bruises and bruised tail bone. Apparently, Tina decided to come down stairs after a long bout of throwing up viciously and started to fall. Me being the lovely caring person I am decided to help her NOT fall down the stairs but instead ended up just breaking her fall. My tail bone still hurts and it's almost a week later...

Have no fear JACKIE IS HERE!!! Da-dada! *Cape flapping in wind*

We may be going out tonight...we'll see. BUT, I am trying to get up some money for a digital so I can start capturing the memories. So far I have an undeveloped disposable...lol and who knows what's on that lol.

No comments: