Sunday, March 1, 2009

YAY FOR BOOBIES!!!

So my ex step-dad and I went to Auto Zone for parts for the stupid ass truck that decided it wanted to lock up the breaks on me. ANYWAYS, so we are getting a new roater, break pads, seals etc etc. It all comes up to about $120.00 USD.

Jackie- "So do I get the 'Cute Redhead Discount'"?

FOGC*- "We don't have those."

Jackie- "You need to get on Corperate and get that going."

FOGC laughing at the thought of calling Corp for such a silly idea.

Ex Step-Dad is laughing his ass off

RGNTU** smiling and giggling thinking I will never pull this shit off.

FOGC - "If you buy these Fuel Injector Cleaners then I will give you 10% off.

Jackie laughing while saying "I don't drive anything with fuel injectors"

FOGC - "Are you in the Military?"

Jackie - "No but I can pretend I am. I grew up with the military to know enough (laughs)."

The total on the cash register says something about 112.00 USD and some change so I count it out and hand it to me. Next thing I know it says 102.00 and some change and he is handing me some money back!

RGNTU has a look of such surprise that the cute red head just got the discount he can't believe it. (picking up his jaw off the ground)

Ex Step-Dad looks at Jackie smiling big and laughing his ass off.

FOGC - "Now you remember this 'Cute Redhead Discount' and have a good day."

Jackie - "Thanks Honey, have a good one."

Jackie and Ex Step-dad walk out of Auto Zone laughing their asses off and smiling from ear to ear.

*Freaky Old Guy Cashier
**Random Guy Next to Us

Moral of the Story- REAL BOBBIES ROCK and DAMN I AM GOOD! ; )

No comments: